SOX and PCI Consulting Services
Network security, internal controls, data integrity — these are obvious and essential goals for companies.
Yet in the past few years, the demands associated with these basic goals have taken on a whole new level of importance – and stringency – due largely to the following two compliance standards:
- The Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) — Enacted in 2002, Section 404 of this law requires IT organizations of publicly-traded companies to focus on the establishment of internal controls over the creation of financial reports
- The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) — Mandated in 2004, this standard evolved from the 2001 Visa Cardholder Information Security Program (CISP). It is now considered the security compliance standard for all major US credit cards.
Whether your organization is
- Working toward compliance with any or all of the above standards programs
- Concerned about maintaining compliance in the face of your next audit
- Focusing on remediation for non-compliant features
UnXis offers the following pre-packaged services to assist you in realizing your compliance goals:
UnXis can also assist with consultation services tailored to your specific needs.
NOTE: Any of the constituent features of the above packages can be offered separately or in combination to suit your needs. Please contact UnXis Professional Services for more information.
Contact Consulting Services Directly
|US Toll Free:
||+44 8700 994 992 (UK)
||+44 (0) 1707226 014